Are you a people person? Do you love making lists and checking things off your to-do list? Are you looking for a career in Client Service or Project Management? Then this position may be for you. We are looking for a junior level superstar to join our Beachwood OH-based team. LogicJunction provides digital wayfinding solutions across web, kiosk, and mobile platforms. We are a software company that is growing rapidly, and we need you!
As a full-time Account Manager at LogicJunction, you’ll work directly with the client implementation, software development teams, and our clients to create and manage top-notch wayfinding systems that help end users navigate complex indoor spaces. Supported by energetic and collaborative teammates, you’ll help our clients maintain their systems and grow from there.
The Account Manager will provide exceptional service to our clients by executing project work involved with keeping their wayfinding system up to date. You will also work with the implementation team to upgrade our existing clients to the latest software versions. The primary focus of this role is effective and efficient project management and client relationship building. You will own client-facing responsibilities including participating in client meetings, some on-site travel, project management and client growth targets.
Role and responsibilities:
- Attending and at times leading project meetings and project status meetings
- Disseminating tasks to internal teams and following up to completion
- Assist Implementation team as needed on new client projects
- Serves as primary contact for existing clients
- Monitor and manage all help desk tickets
- Administer and manage digital signage software for some clients
- Must be thoroughly computer literate and able to learn new software quickly
- Coordinating a variety of priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Working with the client to collect and document project requirements
- Use project tracking tools to manage projects and communicate updates
- Software testing for quality assurance
- Ability to assess client needs and deliverables and ensure project deliverables are met
- Logging bugs and following up with applicable teams in a timely manner
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Must be able to clearly communicate with the client and internal teams
- Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
- Attention to detail, pride in work product and demonstrable organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Self-starter, ability to work without direct supervision
- Willingness to pitch in where necessary
- Some travel to client sites across the country and potentially overseas will be needed
LogicJunction is a rapidly growing, interactive wayfinding company based in Beachwood, Ohio. We are a highly motivated, fun team with a great company culture and work environment. If you’re an amazing Account Manager that’s excited about working on innovative technology, we’d like to meet you. Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.