As a full time, User Experience (UX) Designer at LogicJunction you’ll work directly with Product Managers, Client Implementation Specialists, software development teams and end users to create beautiful, highly functional, applications that “WOW” our customers. Supported by energetic and collaborative teammates, you’ll take your expertise to develop the standards that produce a consistent and effective user experience across a suite of wayfinding products.
Role and responsibilities:
- Lead UX Designer for wayfinding product suite, including web-based content management tools, responsive mobile website, kiosk and native mobile applications
- Define and manage design process and workflows to support Agile teams
- Articulate design goals and patterns to all project stakeholders
- Create industry leading, user-centered designs through consideration of business requirements, observational research, customer feedback, best practices, and usability studies.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications
- Leads usability testing sessions and validates proposed functionality, as necessary. Understands and identifies possible design challenges from broad range of users and international markets.
- Assist with documenting user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Serves as primary contact to Agile teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of approved user interfaces
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction or similar field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- Proficiency in design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze user needs
- Ability to solve for multi-platform UX challenges with complex workflows and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly design solutions
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions for both web and native mobile apps.
- Strong understanding of interaction design principles and current global UI/design pattern standards
- Must be able to clearly articulate design concepts and prototypes – written, verbal and visual.
- Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
- Attention to detail, pride in work product and demonstrable organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
LogicJunction is a rapidly growing, interactive wayfinding company based in Beachwood, Ohio. We are a highly motivated, fun team with a great company culture and work environment. If you’re an amazing designer that’s excited about working on innovative technology, we’d like to meet you. Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.