LogicJunction’s wayfinding technology is designed to help your patients, visitors and staff on their preferred device every step of the way.
How It Works
Provide every member of your staff the ability to access the wayfinding system via the web.
- Shorten the time required to help patients that prefer human assistance
- Any staff member with access to a computer can print accurate and up-to-date directions for patients and visitors
- Hospital greeters can use tablets to access maps and directions to any location on campus
- Connect remotely via LiveConnect to help patients/visitors in real time
Self-Service Mobile Wayfinding
For the growing population who prefer mobile devices, empower them with real time directions from anywhere, anytime right in their hand.
- Responsive web design allows mobile users to access directions without downloading an app
- Lost patients or visitors can scan strategically placed QR codes
- Seamless door-to-door navigation for patients with multiple appointments
- Leverage kiosks to notify patients, staff and visitors of emergencies
- Customizable alerts such as: Active Shooter, Fire, Hurricane, Tornado, etc
- Authorized users can activate alerts via the mobile app or web
- Audible and visual alerts
- Provide status information and additional details such as location on map
- Multi-tiered alerts based on severity
when your kiosks are not in use, turn them into powerful communication and promotion tools that can effectively get your most important messages to the public.
- Promote and guide your visitors to upcoming events
- Generate revenue through paid advertisements for your vendors
- Prominently display donor or foundation messaging