We’re always looking for fun and hardworking team members.
If you don’t see a position that fits your skillset, start a conversation with us anyhow.
Implementation and Success Specialist, Mobile Team
We’re growing and looking for someone who will be an integral part of our team. LogicJunction provides indoor navigation solutions across web, kiosk and mobile platforms. We are a software company with an incredible office culture, headquartered in Beachwood OH. We know how to have fun and when to put our heads down and get the job done, without having to be told the difference. We are looking for an adaptable, confident and enthusiastic team member to join the LogicJunction team.
As a full-time Implementation and Success Specialist on the Mobile team, you will work directly with internal and external clients. You will work directly with our clients to implement top-notch wayfinding systems to help end users navigate within complex spaces. Supported by energetic and collaborative teammates, you’ll help our clients implement the best solution to fit their needs, with a focus on our mobile application.
You will provide exceptional service to our clients during implementing and beyond. The primary focus for this role is effective and efficient project management, it requires technical aptitude to understand potential product issues, the ability to seamlessly manage implementations and support client success post launch. You will be expected to travel to client sites as needed. The amount of travel will vary based on project load. The ideal candidate for this role will understand technology, be able to think on their feet, and think strategically while managing client expectations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Attend and occasionally lead project and status meetings
- Disseminate tasks to internal teams and follow through to completion
- Work offsite with minimal supervision
- Analyze and relay offsite experiences in a factual, non-reactive way to the proper internal team for issue documentation and resolution
- Computer literate and able to learn new software quickly
- Coordinate a variety of priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Work with the client to collect and document project requirements
- Utilize project tracking tools to manage projects and communicate updates
- Complete software testing for quality assurance
- Assess client needs and deliverables and ensure project deliverables are met
- Log bugs and follow up with applicable teams regarding logged bugs
- Travel to new and existing client sites. Travel can range from zero to up to two weeks a month depending on project load
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of work experience, preferable in software technology
- Proficient at Microsoft Office suite such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
- Attention to detail, pride in work product and demonstrable organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter, ability to work without direct supervision
- Willingness to pitch in where necessary, no task too small
- Bonus points for understanding mobile technology and the app development process