We’re always looking for fun and hardworking team members.
If you don’t see a position that fits your skill set now, introduce yourself to us anyhow. You never know what could be popping up next!
Associate Marketing Manager
We’re looking to add a fun, creative, and hardworking Associate Marketing Manager to our team this summer! If you have SaaS experience and are confident owning and executing various marketing initiatives, collaborating across levels with subject matter experts and partners, this position could be a great fit! The ideal candidate will have an understanding of b2b value propositions, positioning complex technology solutions to customers, and have exposure to healthcare, hospitality, retail, or business industries.
You’d be our marketing subject matter expert, working closely with sales, client services, product development, as well as our extended teams to meet the following objectives:
Strategic Marketing: Assist in planning and executing marketing initiatives. Work with partners to define joint marketing opportunities, trade shows, conferences, etc. Manage all marketing initiatives to budget and track ROI of marketing programs.
Team Enablement: As a key partner to the Sales and Client Service teams, responsibilities include defining programs that expedite the purchase cycle. Including developing sales tools that advance programs such as collateral, presentations, brochures, data sheets, case studies, webinars, etc. Maintaining competitive information is important to communicating LogicJunction’s differentiated value proposition. The successful candidate will have strong writing skills for drafting press releases, blog posts, and email content.
Sales Operations: Assist in managing the sales funnel by talking to prospects and partners, providing introductory product demonstrations, and utilizing CRM to track all initiatives. Distribution of monthly pipeline reports.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years SaaS marketing experience or healthcare experience preferred
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and a positive attitude
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills (writing samples will be requested)
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics, digital advertising methods, CRM platforms, and SEO programs.
If you’re excited by a new challenge, don’t mind commuting on 271 or 480, and want to influence the growth trajectory of an emerging tech company in Cleveland, then we should talk!
Summer Sales Internship
LogicJunction’s mission is to help people seamlessly navigate from the outdoors to the indoors using our indoor location technology. It’s an exciting time for our team and we’re looking for some extra help managing our sales process this summer. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in sales while being exposed to the B2B sales process for a technology-focused company.
- 10 hours per week (hours scheduled between 9am-5pm)
Things you’ll be helping us with:
- Lead generation research
- Meeting scheduling and follow-up
- CRM tracking and reporting
- Weekly social media posts and email sends
- Administrative tasks, as assigned
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Interested in sales, healthcare, technology, or all the above!
- Able to communicate professionally and commit to 10 hours a week (mid-May through mid-August)
- Has previous work experience or has had an internship in a professional setting.
- Has experience in Microsoft products (Skype, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Self-motivated and can focus on assigned tasks.
- Well organized, pays close attention to details, and can follow organizational processes (or recommend new ones!)
- Creative and excited to be a part of a fast-paced environment.
Internship located in Beachwood, Ohio.