We’re always looking for fun and hardworking team members.
If you don’t see a position that fits your skillset, start a conversation with us anyhow.
Associate Marketing Manager
We’re looking to add a fun, creative, and hardworking Associate Marketing Manager to our team this summer! If you have SaaS experience and are confident owning and executing various marketing initiatives, collaborating across levels with subject matter experts and partners, this position could be a great fit! The ideal candidate will have an understanding of b2b value propositions, positioning complex technology solutions to customers, and have exposure to healthcare, hospitality, retail, or business industries.
You’d be our marketing subject matter expert, working closely with sales, client services, product development, as well as our extended teams to meet the following objectives:
Strategic Marketing: Assist in planning and executing marketing initiatives. Work with partners to define joint marketing opportunities, trade shows, conferences, etc. Manage all marketing initiatives to budget and track ROI of marketing programs.
Team Enablement: As a key partner to the Sales and Client Service teams, responsibilities include defining programs that expedite the purchase cycle. Including developing sales tools that advance programs such as collateral, presentations, brochures, data sheets, case studies, webinars, etc. Maintaining competitive information is important to communicating LogicJunction’s differentiated value proposition. The successful candidate will have strong writing skills for drafting press releases, blog posts, and email content.
Sales Operations: Assist in managing the sales funnel by talking to prospects and partners, providing introductory product demonstrations, and utilizing CRM to track all initiatives. Distribution of monthly pipeline reports.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years SaaS marketing experience or healthcare experience preferred
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and a positive attitude
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills (writing samples will be requested)
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics, digital advertising methods, CRM platforms, and SEO programs.
If you’re excited by a new challenge, don’t mind commuting on 271 or 480, and want to influence the growth trajectory of an emerging tech company in Cleveland, then we should talk!
Implementation and Success Specialist, Mobile Team
We’re growing and looking for someone who will be an integral part of our team. LogicJunction provides indoor navigation solutions across web, kiosk and mobile platforms. We are a software company with an incredible office culture, headquartered in Beachwood OH. We know how to have fun and when to put our heads down and get the job done, without having to be told the difference. We are looking for an adaptable, confident and enthusiastic team member to join the LogicJunction team.
As a full-time Implementation and Success Specialist on the Mobile team, you will work directly with internal and external clients. You will work directly with our clients to implement top-notch wayfinding systems to help end users navigate within complex spaces. Supported by energetic and collaborative teammates, you’ll help our clients implement the best solution to fit their needs, with a focus on our mobile application.
You will provide exceptional service to our clients during implementing and beyond. The primary focus for this role is effective and efficient project management, it requires technical aptitude to understand potential product issues, the ability to seamlessly manage implementations and support client success post launch. You will be expected to travel to client sites as needed. The amount of travel will vary based on project load. The ideal candidate for this role will understand technology, be able to think on their feet, and think strategically while managing client expectations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Attend and occasionally lead project and status meetings
- Disseminate tasks to internal teams and follow through to completion
- Work offsite with minimal supervision
- Analyze and relay offsite experiences in a factual, non-reactive way to the proper internal team for issue documentation and resolution
- Computer literate and able to learn new software quickly
- Coordinate a variety of priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Work with the client to collect and document project requirements
- Utilize project tracking tools to manage projects and communicate updates
- Complete software testing for quality assurance
- Assess client needs and deliverables and ensure project deliverables are met
- Log bugs and follow up with applicable teams regarding logged bugs
- Travel to new and existing client sites. Travel can range from zero to up to two weeks a month depending on project load
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of work experience, preferable in software technology
- Proficient at Microsoft Office suite such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
- Attention to detail, pride in work product and demonstrable organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter, ability to work without direct supervision
- Willingness to pitch in where necessary, no task too small
- Bonus points for understanding mobile technology and the app development process