Have you ever been lost inside of a hospital (or any large building) and thought, “there’s got to be an app for this…?”
That’s where we come in!
Except, LogicJunction is more than just a mobile app company.
LogicJunction is a software company located in Northeast Ohio, providing indoor navigation solutions to the healthcare industry. Our multiple platforms work together to improve patient experience and enhance workplace productivity for hospitals of any size. We’re rapidly growing beyond the healthcare industry and looking to add a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to our Sales Team. If you’re looking for your next adventure, we might be the destination that you had in mind.
Do you love technology, creating streamlined processes, and have a slight creative edge?
As a full-time Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you’ll assist the Sales & Marketing Director in managing sales activity including outreach, lead qualification, proposal development, tracking, and follow-up; in addition to marketing activities such as website updates, content creation (case studies and blog posts), and the execution of monthly email campaigns.
Role and responsibilities:
- Coordinating and attending product demonstrations and other sales-related meetings
- Maintaining sales management system including status, tasks, and associated follow up
- Generating sales reports
- Maintaining email database and list segmentation
- Distributing email campaigns within the email system
- Auditing email reports and scheduling necessary outreach
- Marketing tasks as assigned such as updating collateral, templates, and document archiving
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Experience speaking with Customers via phone and email
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, basic knowledge of HTML preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with blog-style writing and social media platforms
- Self-starter, organized, ability to work without direct supervision, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to pitch in where necessary
If you’re an amazing designer that’s excited about working on innovative technology, we’d like to meet you. Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.